Thursday, February 3, 2011

Piece of Me: You I think I'll miss most of all

Two days ago I left my family and Fien.  And yesterday I arrived in the UK not having shed one tear.  It hasn't hit me yet.  And when it does I'm going to be a mess...

This month (February)…


I like: um...without sounding pathetic, it's really hard to think of something right now.
I don't like: realizing how hard it is to say goodbye (more on that story later)
I want you to know: that I think I'm going to keep the title of my blog even though it won't really make sense anymore...and that I really am going to blog about all the things I said I'd blog about it...now I'll have more time seeing as I'm unemployed.
I've planned: six weeks in the UK and Ireland...Edinburgh, Dublin (where Mags is joining), Liverpool, Stratford Upon Avon, Nottingham, Cork, Isle of Skye...you name it...I'm seeing it...if I can afford it...
I want to say to someone special: Dear Holland, Fien, Suzan, Rogier, Sket, Mags, Lily, Kim, and everyone else: I miss you already.

Picture of the Month:

 
Woord of the Day: Sprokkelmaand - Gathering Month (or February)

2 comments:

  1. I react to things that way too. Then suddenly, a week later, I'm bawling for no good reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Post Your content is very inspiring and appriciating I really like it please visit my site for Satta King Matka and Satta king disawar or for super fast result satta king delhi also checkout my site Matka Result you can also visit out site satta king result visit us on satta king and satka matka satka my new site SattaKing

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it amazing how we all live for comments? So please...don't let me starve.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails