Wednesday, January 26, 2011

He's Perfect

So as promised...I'd like to present to you...

Sket Stijn Duindam
 
Born the 24th of January, 2011
Time: 18:44
Weight: 3860 grams
Zodiac: The Waterman (Aquarius)
Adorableness: Off the Charts

Mama and Baby are both doing well.  Rogier is a proud Papa.  And Fien is immensely enjoying her roll as "big sister."

Let's see how things are going shall we?

Here's Fien ridiculously excited to be in the playpen with her brother.  Big Sister/Little Brother shirts courtesy of Kaiser Permanente in California (thanks Mama and Papa!)

Here's me with the Munchkins...

Here's Mags with the munchkins.  Romper has been switched to show off the Red Sox accompanied by matching B/Minnie hat (I'll allow this non-A's gear just only because it's so darn cute!)

And here's the crowning glory...the greatest moment of my day...

LOOK HOW TINY HE IS!  AND HIS HANDS!  AND FEET!  AND HE WEIGHS NOTHING!!!

Sigh...what a wonderful week.  I'm sure more pictures will follow.  I'm going parent-camera-crazy.

Word of the Day: zoon - son

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I remember you saying Suzan was pregnant but I didn't realize how pregnant! Congrats to everyone! You're so lucky to have been around for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic piece, well tailored…. You sort of cleared my phobias… Now I can give it a shot… I pray I don’t run out of contents!…a big kudos

    HR Outsourcing Companies In India

    Job Agencies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have learned a lot from your article and I’m looking forward to applying

    Best LMS Platform
    Best Learning Management System For Schools

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it amazing how we all live for comments? So please...don't let me starve.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails