Monday, January 3, 2011

Piece of Me: the month when there's always snow

I know I already did one for 2011, but I still have to do one for January.
Since I've already been dong this for a full year (!!!) I'm not going to repeat the word of the days.  Instead I'm going to give you the literal translation of the descriptions of the month.  Enjoy!


This month (January)…
 
I like: that Suzan's baby is due this month!!!  So exciting!!!

I don't like: that it's my last month with my munchkin.  I'm already tearing up thinking about it.

I want you to know: I did not go crazy for the end of Christmas sales.  Not a single skirt or shirt was bought at H&M.  And my credit card is thanking me.

I've planned: to run around Holland and see all the things I should have seen when I lived here for the past year

 
I want to say to someone special:
dear Fien:  I hope you like San Francisco because I'm taking you with me.


Picture of the Month:







Word of the Day: Louwmaand - Louw (Dutch version of Lawrence) month (better known as...January)

1 comment:

  1. I didn't do too much after Christmas shopping either. But my credit card is feeling the pain from Christmas shopping. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it amazing how we all live for comments? So please...don't let me starve.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails