Sunday, January 2, 2011

Piece of Me: The New Year

I figured since I did one of these at the beginning of every month, it was only appropriate that I do it at the beginning of the year as well.  So here is a very special, annual, Piece of Me.


This year (2011)…

I like: what this next year has to offer.  It will be possibly lonely, probably challenging, and definitely different.

I don't like: that there can no longer be New Years glasses where the eyes are the "00" in the year.

I want you to know: when I get home, I'm going to see how long I can go without driving a car...I'm buying a bike...maybe a moped if necessary.

I've planned: to apply to grad schools and get my teaching credential!

I want to say to someone special: 2011 - Bring it On!!

Picture of the year:

Word of the Day: tweeduizend elf - Two thousand eleven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Isn't it amazing how we all live for comments? So please...don't let me starve.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails