Monday, November 1, 2010

Piece of Me: We're going to have a chicken, not a turkey

Wow!  With me NOT writing anything for a while, my last one of these was only a few posts ago...whoops!
Anyway, here's...A Piece Of Me


This month (November)…
 
I like: All the winter stuff I (really did have to) buy in which I can now look stylish in - leggings, hats, and some very awesome boots.

I don't like: having to put away all my summer clothes.  Or should I say...mail them home.  It's not like I'll be needing them.

I want you to know: that I have been introduced to pretzel M&Ms (thanks Auntie Jeanie).  I'll never eat any other kind of M&M the same again.  And no...no they don't have them here in Holland.

I've planned: a border jump to England.  Walking tour, drinks at the Savoy, seeing friends again, and most likely a Broadway Show.  No it's not illegal.  I have the immigration email to prove it.  But it's still fun to call it a border jump.


I want to say to someone special:
dear Immigration...no seriously...I have the email to prove it.  Please let me back into your country.


Picture of the Month:




Word of the Day: November - November

3 comments:

  1. The pretzel m&m's are pure bliss! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't those pretzel M&M's the best?! I used to love the peanut butter ones, but the pretzels win hands down!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. play bazaar leading website in India. Making simple and easier framwork for the live website of Gambling and Regular moneycontrol news and updates. Find out the live website for the live results at Play Bazaar.

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it amazing how we all live for comments? So please...don't let me starve.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails