Friday, October 29, 2010

Fever Friday: Fear the Beard!

It's Friday!  And right now, missing the Bay terribly, I can really only write about one thing...


THE 2010 BASEBALL WORLD SERIES!

Yes I am an A's fan.  But you know what?  I don't know why you can't like more than one team.
When I'm in another city at a baseball game (like Anaheim when I was at school), I always cheer for the home team.  In fact I am a huge fan of home team support...unless your home team is playing the A's...then my green and gold sticks out like a sore thumb.
And right now, the Giants are my home team.
Plus my dad was raised in San Francisco.
And unlike my friend James who has decided to make them his own mortal enemy, I love all things Bay and am gladly cheering for them right now.  Tonight they're taking a break, but tomorrow they'll be back to (knock on wood) score a 3 game lead over the Texas Rangers.
Now all these games start at 1:30 in the morning my time.  And since I have to be bright and chipper with a three year old starting at 8:00 every morning, I choose to do the correct thing and go to sleep and just check scores the next morning.But I'm still rooting for them!

So sorry to all you Ranger fans out there.  Also sorry to the Yankee fans.  And the Philly phans.

But I'm really hoping for a victory in the Bay...I just wish I could be there to see it.




Word of the Day: serie - series

No comments:

Post a Comment

Isn't it amazing how we all live for comments? So please...don't let me starve.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails