Saturday, October 2, 2010

Piece of me: Not in Holland

I gotta make this quick...I'm on VACATION!!!

This month (October)…
 
I like: That winter foods are coming back...brussell sprouts, spanish oranges...yum!

I don't like: that this is my LAST official month as an aupair.  Yes I'll still be here for a couple more months (or longer) but technically...my visa is up in 27 days.

I want you to know: that I have no idea what I'm doing now, in a month, in three months, or come next school year...NO IDEA!

I've planned: a very nice long vacation.  In fact I'm on it right now...Seventeen days including Oktoberfest, Venice, Florence (and one Marissa), Rome, and Athens!!!!  Be jealous!


I want to say to someone special:
Dear Parents...thank you for all that you do.  I love you!!


Picture of the Month:

Word of the Day: Oktober - October

2 comments:

  1. Have a great vacation! That's great that you're going to be able to stay a little longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stopping by from SitS!!! how neat being an au pair!Following you now! stop by

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it amazing how we all live for comments? So please...don't let me starve.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails