Thursday, June 10, 2010

Because I am an 80 year old alto at heart...

So...I love Bea Arthur.  Like LOVE her.  Like, I actually cried when I found out she died.

Ok, so, my friend Pat and I tend to have ridiculous conversations involving various songs and ideas for re-writings of said songs, or video arrangements of said songs, etc.  My favorite being me, in Holland, singing Patti LaBelle's rewritten "I Got a New Latitude."  Yep it's real.

Sooo...I made this video.  It's a little long.  But I'd like to think it's worth it.  If only Betty White would watch it and then call me to tell me I'm brilliant.  Because really, that's why I made it (also because I love Bea.) Enjoy!

(warning: contains 2 seconds of shocking painted nudity!)



Word of the Day: Ik wil ben - I will be (Or, I'ma Be)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Isn't it amazing how we all live for comments? So please...don't let me starve.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails