Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Top Ten: Back to School

Wow it's been a while since I did a top ten hasn't it?  At least a typed one.  I'll try to be better about it.  It's pretty easy to do...
Anyway, since it's still back to school mode, I figured i'd do a Top Ten about that.  So I decided to do movies.  Now in order to avoid the entire list being 80s Brat Pack flicks, I decided to limit it to movies whose plots are about school issues/events not just have scenes that take place on school property.  So movies like Pretty in Pink and Sixteen Candle can be removed to make room for others.  Get it?  Ok.  So here are my...

TOP TEN BACK TO SCHOOL MOVIES

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Grease

Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit

Breakfast Club

Dead Poet's Society

Stand and Deliver

Clueless

School of Rock

Napolean Dynamite

Mean Girls

Word of the Day: tiener - teenager

2 comments:

  1. I love just about every single one of those movies. Especially Ferris Bueller and Breakfast Club :)

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it amazing how we all live for comments? So please...don't let me starve.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails