Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Birthday Blog!!

Yesterday was my birthday!!!
I know it's been a while since my last post, but I was busy...doing...birthday type things.  Don't worry, I'll be sure to let you all read about it.  Allow me to give you a sneak preview...
Anyway, it's Tuesday and you know what that means!  I feel like I should be posting something about my birthday, but I also feel like being random and mysterious, and since it is MY birthday and MY blog, I can do what I want!  So here is a little game for you...

TOP TEN THINGS THAT HAVE TO DO WITH MY BIRTHDAY IN SOME WAY OR ANOTHER
(but you're gonna have to figure it out)


 

Did you figure it out?  And just because I love this song...

Word of the Day: jarig - birthday

2 comments:

  1. Well Happy Belated Birthday!!! Looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I'm on the lookout for Girl Scout cookies in honor of the occasion. Happy St. Patty's to you, too!

    Luck o' the Irish

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it amazing how we all live for comments? So please...don't let me starve.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails