Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday: Next stop- Lazy town

Did anyone ever see that show?  It was a weird kids' show where some chick (the one in pink) showed up to her uncle's house in Lazy Town where he was the mayor.  Then she was like "oh no we have to exercise" and then dude in blue shows up and is like "here's how you exercise.  Look at my mustache." Then evil looking dude was like "haha sugar."  I'm also fairly sure there were accents involved.  Seriously...
Anyway, the reason this blog is on the express train to Lazy town is because I haven't written a blog in a while.  And before that I just did another Top Ten and a St. Patty's day one.  And this s just a Top Ten Too.
But I am turning over a new leaf.  I have made a schedule of all the things i want to blog about.  And you know what I don't want to blog about?  My birthday.  Seriously.  No it was great and I had a blast, but that's really all you need to know right?  Ok maybe not, maybe I'll write one.  But just so you know, you're constant need for a birthday update is the reason behind my lack of posts. That's right...not only am I lazy, but I've now switched into blame mode and putting all the shame on my readers.  Oh man, something is wrong with me.   I'm sorry readers.  It's not your fault at all.  You know what it really is?  My lack of cookies.
Anyway, since we're discussing laziness, here is...

TOP TEN THINGS I DO INSTEAD OF WRITING A BLOG ENTRY

My Job (WHAT?!?!)

Watch Frasier

Skype with Family

Drink tea and eat digestives

Just drink

Read

Make travel plans

Shop

Get coffees with friends

Oraganize my DVDs (except I'm just saying that so my mom will think I am...whoops)
Ok so now I'm going to go do two, if not three or four of the above things.  Because if there's one thing I am, it's a multi tasker...
See you tomorrow (promise...)

Word of the Day: taak - task

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of an H&M store being near you! All of those things are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. esdoidn You have Skype. I, on a whim, just downloaded skype. I think the universe was telling me something. And I think it was saying, get this to Skype with Liz. Only you are 294iw0terkds9 hours ahead of me. We should figure this out and then skype video chat or whatever. But I may have a learning curve.

    Oh, this is mylissa btw. Since my blog name won't be giving that away.

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it amazing how we all live for comments? So please...don't let me starve.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails