1 – awesome aupair
1 – awesome two-year old
1 – sun minus the clouds
2 – pairs of sunglasses
2 – light (as in not winter) jackets
1 - cheap gold "winner's" medal
2 – Homemade freshly squeezed orange juice pops made in those fun plastic popsicle containers from back in the day
1 – soccer ball
1 – wall that works nicely as the goal
1. Make sure the two year old is rested from her nap.
2. Don the medal, sunglasses, and jackets and head outside into the sun filled garden.
3. Eat your delicious pops while getting the melting juice all over your clothes/face.
4. Play with the soccer ball for a good hour or so.
5. Teach the 2yo how to yell “GOOOOOOAALLL!!!!” every time the ball is touched, even if no substantial distance or kicking is involved.
6. Occacionally kick the ball in the opposite direction of the goal.
7. Be sure to stop for dance breaks.
Steps 4 through 7 can be seen in the below demonstration video.
Serve warm with a slight breeze!
Word of the day: sinaasappelsap ijsjes – orange juice pops