Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Top Ten: Breaking out the Frommers

Ok...today it just hit me...I have been here for almost seven months!!  Which is crazy!  And I have so many things I still want to do.  Which may just mean that I stay longer...you know... :-D
So I'm not gonna waste any more time typing so I can spend the rest of the night planning.  Here are the

TOP TEN THINGS I HAVE YET TO DO IN EUROPE
(Does not include things I already have solidified plans for)

Ride the London Eye


Soak up the sun on a Portugese Beach

"Hold up" the Leaning tower of Pisa

Enjoy a Pizza from Naples

Perform a monologue on stage at the Epidaurus Theatre

Kiss the Blarney Stone

Go back to Prague

Oktoberfest

Weekend in Friesland

Word of the Day: van plan om plannen te maken - plan to make plans

4 comments:

  1. Hooold up.

    There's a Sister Act musical?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'd love to visit Prague someday. I hope you will be able to do all these things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pizza in Naples (THE BEST!)--well, get on over there sister! Those are some good plans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I rode the London Eye twice, it's great!

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it amazing how we all live for comments? So please...don't let me starve.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails