Saturday, May 1, 2010

Piece of Me: May flowers

So many things to post this month!  Be excited!

But for now, here's A Piece Of Me


This month (May)…
I like: The SUN!  Hello bright ball in the sky!  I’m glad you’re back!  You were missed!

I don't like: that Cinco de Mayo will not be celebrated here...I WANT MARGARITAS!!!

I want you to know: that in the next couple of months, you’re going to read a lot more freak outs about the fact that as of right now, I have no idea what I’m doing from when I’m done here in November to next August when grad school starts…FREAKING OUT!!!

I've planned: to go to a Third Eye Blind Concert, Lady Gaga’s Monster Ball Tour, and the German Movie Park.  Hooray busy weekends!!!

I want to say to someone special:
Dear Universe, seriously, any ideas, signs, etc. would be greatly appreciated...thanks!


Picture of the Month:

Word of the Day: Mei - May 

2 comments:

  1. You're seeing the Gags. No words to describe how envious (and excited for you!) I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I wrote you this wonderfully long comment & then my 11 month deleted it, twice! So...I'll leave it at I'm so glad when SITS introduces me to the gems of the blogging world! I'm a new follower & I hope you enjoy your SITS day!

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it amazing how we all live for comments? So please...don't let me starve.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails